School "King Simeon the Great"

64th Elementary School "King Simeon the Great" is a public school founded in 1897. At the beginning it was hosted ina provate house, then was moved to the church cookhouse.

On 15 October 1947 the foundations of the new (current) building were laid out, with volunteer labor and donations from all people from Simeonovo. It was opened on 20 November 1949.

Official site (in Bulgarian): http://64oucarsimeon.org/index.html

School yard
School yard
Side view of the school entrance
Side view of the school entrance
Front view of the school entrance
Front view of the school entrance